Founded in 1923, Loftus Engineers represents one of the regions oldest consulting engineering firms. In 1982  Loftus was acquired and operated by Eichleay Engineers until 2002 when Loftus joined a consortium of engineering firms known as Carnegie Strategic Alliance (CSA).

This strategic affiliation with our CSA sister companies enables Loftus to represent resources consisting of more than 100 mechanical, electrical, environmental, energy, industrial, structural, chemical and process control engineers and designers enabling our firm to support projects of any scope and provide clients with exceptional value form a broad base of combined expertise.

Today, our firm continues the legacy and quest for innovation and excellence in an integrated engineering design practice, while maintaining a reputation that remains true to our core values of professionalism, corporate and personal integrity, and respect for our clients and their needs.

Loftus Menu