Loftus Structural engineering staff provides expertise with many types of structural systems including precast and cast-in-place concrete, steel, masonry, wood, and timber systems. Recognizing a key interplay connecting structural and architectural design, we encourage an exchange of ideas between the architectural and structural design teams to blend form and function from the inception of a project. Our structural engineers utilize a host of design tools including Finite Element Analysis, Building Information Modeling, and conventional CAD.
- All types of Foundation Systems
- Design of New Multistory Buildings
- Additions to Commercial and Light Industrial Facilities
- Modifications within Historic Structures
- Retrofitting Structures for New Occupancies and Loading
- Coldrolled Steel Framing Systems